Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Snapshot of Now


Silly kids. Science experiment showing the water cycle lies baking out in the hot "is there any other kind?" Phoenix sun. They come in, swing by the computer to dispense and retrieve a quick hug and kiss. Then they continue their game of trading! Yes, trading! While outside, Bethany discovered the Panda Daniel hid for her in the tree. Oh, the thorny one, I might add. Then they delightfully tromp up the steps in all the glee two kiddos could accumulate..... as Bethany says in her typical animated fashion, "You're just not going to believe what I'm going to give you!" Daniel, in his monotone and matter of fact way says, "Am I going to pass out???" Music is indeed composed in the conversation of delightful moments such as these. Notes are words and sounds of words, and feet. Oh, and the lyric of joy. I love music!

6 comments:

Susan said...

I would love to hear you sing!!!! I have a feeling you make a beautiful sound in all you do :o)
Susan

Kathy said...

Susan, that touches my heart deeply.(((a hug)))

Nancy said...

While these delightful conversations bring a smile to your heart now...when they echo back across time as you look into once small faces...they become an indescribable JOY! Be blessed always in memory making!

Elizabeth said...

Daniel cracks me up! Sooo-what did she give him? Am I going to pass out when you tell me?

Mary Lee said...

very funny...i love their humor!

Kathy said...

No one passed out yesterday, so Daniel must've been a bit underwhelmed. :( There's always today!