1. Whether or not I'm rested, take a shower first thing. My day will most certainly be more productive.
2. Today I'm not rested, and I haven't accomplished much. That tells you how I came about to the conclusion I've listed in number one.
3. God's grace is sufficient. This is one 24-hour period that I'll not be able to do over again. No sense stressing over that. It's going to be okay.
5. Children can sweep and scrub too.
6. Tomorrow is a brand new day.
7. Jesus' Lordship isn't dependent upon my sleep. Amen to that!
Monday, March 18, 2013
Today I'm posting an article from Simple Homeschool. As a family, we've made an effort to not allow pride to be a part of the reflection on our decision to homeschool. We've not desired to isolate our friends who do not share a conviction to homeschool. I will say, however, that I've had moments of giving thanks more profusely than others about our choice to homeschool, and the day of the Newtown, Connecticut school massacre was one of those days. The author of this article writes from the perspective of an event that, for them, hit very close to home. Key word: community.
"Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples." John 13:35