1. Whether or not I'm rested, take a shower first thing. My day will most certainly be more productive.
2. Today I'm not rested, and I haven't accomplished much. That tells you how I came about to the conclusion I've listed in number one.
3. God's grace is sufficient. This is one 24-hour period that I'll not be able to do over again. No sense stressing over that. It's going to be okay.
5. Children can sweep and scrub too.
6. Tomorrow is a brand new day.
7. Jesus' Lordship isn't dependent upon my sleep. Amen to that!