Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Stuff!

It's been awhile since I've posted: Camera batteries that need charging, a house on the market and keeping it clean while lived in, making up for lost school days, and then of course sleeping, eating, and breathing!

There's always time to browse a website or two, and of course, I love browsing Homeschooling websites. A grammar curriculum I am intrigued by happened to post this list of funnies, and so, I pass them on to you. Enjoy, be blessed, and let us remain prayerful for one another. Much love!

KATHY



JUST FOR FUN
The English language is full of ambiguities that can lend themselves to humorous interpretations. What follows are a number of questions with some clever twists. Enjoy.


If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

Can an atheist get insurance against acts of God?

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If a turtle lacks a shell, is it homeless or naked?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Where do forest rangers go to get away from it all?

If a parsley farmer is sued, do they garnish his wages?

Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?

How is it possible to have a civil war?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machine?

If you ate both pasta and antipasto, would you still be hungry?

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOL! LOL!...I have tears in my eyes, those are great! What a way to end my computer time!

Mari said...

Those are great! I think my favorite is the first one, on evolution!

Susan said...

I always enjoy these so much. These were GREAT!!!!

Kathy said...

I like the one on Animal Crackers, Turtles, and Forest Rangers. I thought it was fun!

Kahri said...

Love these!! Thank you for sharing! :-)