Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beginning Again

If you're looking for a wide selection of Through the Bible reading plans, check out this website. I actually have one that I printed out from last year that I will continue to use. No, I didn't make it through the Bible last year. Fortunately, God's mercies are new, truly they are, every day. With that in mind, perhaps I'll begin again in my efforts.

One of the things I wanted was a place to click off my reading online so I could see my progress. To the tune of $14 I can do this, but....must I? I think I'll settle for the paper version.

The website I have provided the link to has some AMAZING Bible reading plans, perhaps the most variety I've seen. I especially liked that they had one for new Christians. So please go and check it out. Someone will be encouraged and strengthened because of your efforts.

No comments: