Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God Says....



I am aiming to cooperate with God: Co-with AND operate-function. To co-operate, or function together with God, I must first know what He thinks, be in agreement, and then act accordingly. I found this picture on facebook that I think captures a part of what it means to co-operate with God. Did I mention this means dying to self?

Galations 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

2 comments:

Mari said...

That is really good - I'm saving it, because I know there'll be times I could use it!

Brenda said...

Now if we just delete the You Say column and stick with the God Says column! Confession in a nutshell!