Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Praying Even Now

This is the prayer the Lord gave me for the Worship Team. I thought I would share it with you because I believe the Lord has great & glorious things prepared when we come together, things that will blow our minds and reset our expectations. (It could come so quietly, like a soft rain. Or, it may come as a torrent.)
"Father, may our hearts be ready to soar on the wings of your powerful Holy Spirit. May we be free of encumberances and distraction. May our minds and hearts be filled with pure and flowing love for You. We anticipate our expression of that love in our own worship, & our worship leadership with our beloved congregation. Bring the lost, restore the prodigal in our time together. In Jesus name, AMEN!"
Do you have expectations of the Saviour of the World? One of the things I most expect and am certain of is His faithfulness to His local church, His beautifully restored Bride. Just being in His presence is a gift, an amazing gift. While this is a daily thing for us, gathering together-fully forgiven as we are- He plans to be Lord among us. I look for that...His Lordship, and I look for it any way He wants to display it.


Humbly His,
Kathy

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh that I make take the time to see Him in everything, and exalt Him.