Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Europe and Norway

Our homeschooling adventures "around the world" find us in Europe. While in Europe we'll study Norway, France, and Germany.

Today, we're reviewing the physical and politcal maps of Europe. We've colored the flag of Norway and are listening to Peer Gynt. Peer Gynt is a play whose music is composed by Edvard Grieg(15 June 1843 – 4 September 1907), Norway's most famous composer. Here's the link we're currently listing to, and by which we also are eating our lunch!



You should take a listen! I think you'll hear some familiar music.

1 comment:

Susan said...

When I was in grade school (MANY years ago) I had a penpal from Norway. We kept in touch until we were about 17. I've always been so sorry we didn't stay in touch :o( I've always felt a tug toway Norway because of that.