Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spring In My Heart

This template scene reminds me of a place to which I would be drawn. If it existed in my own yard, the swing would be near by, I would most certainly have the flowers growing over the wall, and I would make sure to not be too busy to notice a butterfly or a hummingbird or two. So, picture me outside, coffee nearby, and a quail or two sneaking behind me as I write, read, think, and pray. THIS would be the spot for a Field Lily like me. I'm trying it out for awhile if you don't mind. {smiles are accepted!}

11 comments:

Mari said...

It's the perfect spot for a Field Lily to be! It's the perfect spot for me to visit too!

Keelie said...

I love it and it's definitely you! Thank you so much for your always kind and thoughtful comments on my blog. I am always encouraged by what you have to say and enlightened or entertained when I visit Field Lily.

And I have been meaning to email you for some time, but my mother (and her parents) DID know that man your family was friends with in Montana! Such a small world...

God bless you!

Keelie

Journaling Gina said...

I really like this one! It just seems to fit.

Susan said...

Very inviting.
Susan

Mary Lee said...

I really like this one...you should keep it!

Kristi said...

Can a friend join you here?! :)

Nancy said...

Blue Butterflies...Beautiful!

Kathy said...

Yes Kristi.....with the proper creamer in hand! : ) Anytime, my friend.

Nancy....we always have butterflies flitting here and there around our Lantana, and I just loved this scene.

Lois Christensen said...

Yes, the perfect place, alone, away from everyone and the problems of life. Seems like a peaceful place to spend some time alone with the Lord and maybe a good book! THanks for your kind comments on my blog. I need to add you to my Google Reader, I've missed a few posts! Do I really need to know how much gasoline cost when I was born? Then I'll really feel sad about my age!!! Ha! I'm going anyway!

Brenda said...

Beautiful Kathy!
I like the new look for ya!

Kathy said...

Yes, the price of gasoline my birth year was a startling reality as well! So, I just found my swing and coffee and forgot about it! : )

Brenda, I miss you!