Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Organizing Organization


I love organizing. I love organization. Knowing that, think it not odd that I would be drawn to this. Just Mommies, a website for Moms and Moms to be, has a page dedicated to helping in the area of organization, and in fact, you can print off month by month, a plan to help with the daily, weekly, and monthly/seasonal needs of a home. Here is the planner page for the month of APRIL. Now, wanting organization and keeping organization are two different things. I so admire of those for whom this is not overwhelming. It simply comes naturally to them. I desire it, but follow-through dogs me day in and day out. Sometimes I don't know where to start. When that happens I make a list, and onto the planner or sticky note it goes.

Just Mommies plan doesn't have to be done item by item, but it atleast provides a structure I think I can live with for the long haul. So, to the printer I'm going. This can be printed and posted, or printed and 3-hole punched and put in a binder. Since I like office supplies, I think I'll 3-hole punch it.Or, you can always save it on your favorites bar and bring it up at the beginning of the day for your "assignment." Even if only 50% of the items on the calendar are completed, atleast 50% are done! If you're curious, need extra help like me, or just want to pass this on to someone else, then have at it.

4 comments:

Andi said...

HEY thank you muchly for this link...I am an organizing organizer trying to be too! :)

Nancy said...

Since I totally detest 3 x 5's and day planners of ANY ilk...I use white gloves and the sniff test...*; ) I know, I know maybe I should step up to the times with a more techie method, but hey it's gotten this far...

Mari said...

I love organization too. I'm going to check out that link. Thanks!

Susan said...

When I have 1/2 a spare minute, besides trying to catch up on my favorite blogs :o) I'll come back & give it a look.

I am fairly organized but one can always improve!!!