Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Beautiful Introduction to The Odes Project


Please take about 3 minutes to view a promotional and moving introduction to something called, "The Odes Project." Then, you may wish to take a moment and register so you can hear sound clips from the songs taken from the two volumes of this project. John Andrew Schreiner, close friend and producer of most of Fernando Ortega's projects is behind the initial vision, so take a listen and be truly blessed. While I do not have these CD's in my own collection, I have two of the songs on other compilation CD's. Blessings in Christ!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my, too beautiful!!!! Thanks.
Susan

Kathy said...

I forgot to mention the introduction itself is musical, and yes Susan, quite beautiful.