Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Prayers That Avail Much

Remember the book, Prayers That Avail Much? Longer than the book itself has been around, we have a faithful God who hears our prayer. It avails much! I think we're going to get quite a revelation in heaven, and certainly a greater understanding about the power of prayer.

I have a friend who is a blogging friend to many of you, but to me she is a personal friend. I encouraged her recently to post about a physical need she has so that people can pray. For that reason, because of who she is in our family, I am asking that you pray for Mary Lee at Into The Abyss. You can read about this ailment which dogs her periodically, and then let's pray. I want Mary Lee to see a harvest in this season of prayer on her behalf.

4 comments:

Mari said...

I'm glad you posted this. I'm praying for her.

Mary Lee said...

Thank you Kathy

Kathy said...

Mari, I knew you were and I thank you. You're a faithful friend in the Lord.

Susan said...

I will check out this dear friend of yours. I agree we truly just get a glimpse of the importance and value of our prayers. When He tells us to "pray without ceasing"!!!
Susan