Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Friday, June 19, 2009

Salvation's Song by Stuart Townend

I love about 98% of everything Stuart Townend writes and sings. The other 2% are songs I just haven't heard yet, so that tells you my true thoughts. His worship music is artistic and hymn-like, and that refreshes me. I hear so much music, and do a great deal of listening as a Worship Leader, always culling the waters for a really fresh piece. It resonated in me the first time I heard it. Sing Salavation's Song.



And here's the history of this song: I love it all the more.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful!!!! Before we were He knew us. Yet in our mother's womb. He never leaves us or forsakes us. WOW How can we dare fear or how can we dare not be all He wants us to be.

What a beautiful way to start my day. Thanks Kathy.
Susan

P.S. I adore anything with violins :o)

Mari said...

What a beautiful song and a wonderful story.
PS - I like the new look!

Elizabeth said...

I love it Kathy! Are we going to do that one at church? The new layout is very cute:)

Kathy said...

Liz-yes we are, so listen up!!! : )

Mari and Liz-I think this template is a keeper. I really like the floral one as well with the flowers climbing the fence. Danny says he likes this one better, so maybe this is "the one!" Didn't want too cutesy, so thanks for the votes! : ) Glad you all like the song.

Susan, the lyrics in this song are amazing to me. I think I'll just save the song to favorites because it's a message I need to hear daily. Of course He tells me in His word too, and I love that.

Nancy said...

Thank You! I love his songs as well.

Gina Stinson said...

Loved that song! It was a new one for me. Thanks for posting. Words of hope as we join in salvation's song!

Blessings,
Gina