Copyright © Field Lily Press
Design by Dzignine

Monday, June 8, 2009

FYI

Hi, just thought I would let you all know that I have added another blog-a place to do my thinking for homeschooling. I'm hoping to track my thoughts and ideas, as well as journal our homeschooling adventures. A Field Lily will remain my primary blog, and will feature homeschooling as well, but if you just get plum curious....hop on over to Field Notes and walk a few paces with our family. Bring your water bottles though because it is heating up where we are! Oh yes, and if you're a regular reader, please take a peak and let me know what you think. I must be desiring change. Oh, and to comment on both blogs just find that teensy weensy little number which is currently a "0" and click.

3 comments:

Mary Lee said...

I like it!

Mary Lee said...

But it won't let me leave a comment :(

Kathy said...

Not again! I'll try too. Thanks Mary Lee.